Temperature monitoring system
The Rastrix® temperature monitoring system is a powerful tool for any establishment that needs status monitoring, such as hospitals, pharmacies, labs, blood banks, clinics and grocery stores. Protect your vaccines and other medications, blood specimens or samples with this cost effective solution! The reliable and accurate collection of temperature data will eliminate the need for manual reporting, increasing staff efficiency and improving patient care.
You are expected to:
- Log temperatures of all types of equipment.
- Protect your vaccines, medication, blood specimens or other products from spoilage.
- Guarantee patient or client safety.
- Comply with rules and regulations.
- Collect reliable and accurate data 24/7.
- Send an alert when your readings are outside of your acceptable ranges.
- Identify equipment failure and misuse.
- Log sensor readings in an efficient and secure manner.
Rastrix ® will help you:
- Shift workload from staff to technology.
- Access data from anywhere, anytime via your internet browser – even on your smart phone.
- Log any corrective action you take.
- Generate reports for regulatory compliance and audits.
Rastrix® Monitoring Wireless Technology is based on 900Mhz spread spectrum frequency hopping RF and our technology does not depend on the range of your Wi-Fi signal. Rastrix® wireless network sends redundant messages across multiple channels to avoid interference obstacles. It assures maximum reliability, establishes secure communication with all sensors, and increases resistance to natural interference noise and jamming.
Rastrix® sensors transmit temperature measurements periodically. Transmission intervals can be stipulated from 10 seconds to 30 minutes. Measurement of the internal temperature range can be set at -13ºF to 140ºF (-25ºC to 60ºC) and the external temperature at -22ºF to 212ºF (-30ºC to 100ºC).
The Rastrix® temperature monitoring system uses Smart Intelligent Repeaters, which provide the backbone of the network and can accommodate virtually any size application.
Rastrix® sensors are powered by Lithium-Ion batteries. The combination of short on-air time and sophisticated power management allows extended battery life.
Only one IP per antenna is necessary for an unlimited amount of sensors in a location.